I received this award from Mr. Tinney, one of my new blogging neighbors. The great thing about awards is how you get to visit the other nominee’s blogs, etc. etc., and the next thing ya know, you aren’t washing the dishes or vacuuming anymore, because you can’t step away from their recent blog posts. I love this place.
Ok, I have to complete the following:
- 1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- 2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- 3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
ok, #2, check. #3, check.
#4. 7 random pieces of information.
1. I went to Disney World by myself to see if I can travel by myself. I figured if I could go to the one place where a solo traveler rarely goes and not feel lonely, I could go anywhere
2. I have never had cheesecake. Ever.
3. I once watched a snapping turtle try to dig a hole for hours to deposit her eggs. Seeing that she wasn’t getting too far, I went out and dug a hole right by her and she moved over and used that hole. (I can feel a new blog post coming on..lol)
4. I once owned a guinea pig named Quincy Bozo and a skunk named Thumper.
5. I cut my own hair. Because I am stupid.
6. I once purposely put gum in my hair to see if peanut butter really took it out.
7. I really think there is a Bigfoot.
Ok, 10 bloggers. Ok, I will be right back.
Ok, now I am off to let them know. Chain letter ala blog. Thanks again, Mr. Tinny!